Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hello,

I know it has been a while. I decided to write today because I'm really happy. so many thing has happen. We have a new President. President elect Barack Obama. The has changed and I didn't see it happen. The steps were so small and so quietly. When did it become okay to accept someone solely on there character. Things have really changed. I know that there are still ignorant, bigoted son of bitches out there. Now I know there are more people that think like me than think like them.

I also find myself finishing another semester of school. I really don't know what I'm doing right but I'm completing assignments and they are receiving good marks. I hope I'm not speaking to soon!!! i want to finish and I hope I make it through another semester.

Alicia

No comments: