Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello,

I have had a very trying day. Work is brutal!!! I have been dealing with some really bad kids and I don't know what to do anymore. Anyway, I guess it will work itself out.

I did read the Free Culture and Code:2.0. I still have to read the other two books. It is a very interesting topic. Copyright law and the free exchange of information. Is the internet the last free frontier? A decentralized environment to express yourself anyway you want. The only thing that limits you is your imagination. Do governments really believe that they can set rules through copyright laws? I really don't know but they are sure working toward that end.

On another topic! My web page is not great. I did create it but I don't think it is very good. I don't know what to do. I'm going to be working on it the rest of the night. I just hope I don't stay up until morning.

No comments: