Thursday, July 17, 2008

This was the last day of Cohort 8 conviention. Everyone I meet were very nice. I learned a lot and smiled a lot. I put on my listening ears and really tried to hear everything. I also started my Thoreau project today. So far I seem to be okay. I had to stop and write my blog. I have a headache and I need to stop looking at the screen. I will be waking up my early tomorrow morning and getting back to work. Hopefully I will finish and start on my paper.

Sue and Barbara was great. I really enjoyed there company. Every time I talked to them I felt as though I meet people that I can relate to. It was a real treat for me and I can't wait to see them in the fall.

I also decided to take the second class. I have been afraid that I can't keep up but I think I have to try. Making a decision based on fear is not a good decision. I have to try.

Alicia

No comments: