Thursday, June 5, 2008

So, I did not post my assignments. The paper is turning out to be more challenging than I thought. Because of me stressing about the paper I have not completed my other assignment. I still have time but time has a way of get away from you. I'm stressed! I need to calm down.

Tomorrow is my B-day!

I still have a dog that has not been potty trained. I have tried everything you would think the dog would just get a clue or maybe I need to get a clue and find a trainer.

The summer has started and my regular patrons have disappeared but for some reason I"m still busy.

I wanted to start a new program at the library in August but I need input from our patrons. So I guess I will be asking my patrons a few questions in the up coming weeks. I don't ask for written surveys any more people tend to run from you when you ask for a little time. I usually start a conversation and then ask them a few questions. People want to talk when you inquire about them.

Well that's enough of my rant,

Alicia

No comments: