Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today I surrendered!!! Last night I was doing homework and then the electricity went out. A transformer blew and my house was part of the gird that went without light for the rest of the night. Then I was awakened by a phone call at 4am. I had to take someone to the hospital. I was a zombie the rest of the morning. Later that afternoon I was took my mother shopping and that's when I ran into a friend who reminded me that I had to be at an event at 12:30pm. So I rushed to my mom's house, dropped her off and then rushed home got dressed and made it there with 5 minutes to spare. I looked crazed!! After the event I went to work. I finally finished my work day. I came home, ate dinner and started reading for my classes. I have started reading Double Fold today. This book reads more like a novel then my previous books. The book Glut was an easy read. I enjoyed reading that book. I love reading anything pertaining to history.

No comments: