Friday, May 23, 2008

I got my MAC! Last week my computer died :{! So my husband and I decided we would get a new computer instead of trying to repair our old one. We had that computer for 7 years and it served us well. We we made the decision to get a new computer we knew we wanted to get what we really wanted. So we wanted to know what our friends had and did they enjoy their computers. We also had testimonials from people on why they loved their computers. Most of our friends swore that MAC computers were the be all to all computers. "Why were they so great we asked?"

The first thing that I was told by all MAC users I know "NO VIRUSES!!!!!"
The second thing was easy to assemble and use.
The third thing was memory. Most if not all MAC computers have a lot of memory. My old computer had less than 1 GB my new computer has more than 4GB of memory.

When we went to the store we were awe struck. Everything was shinny and new. Upon closer inspection we noticed something different with some of the computers. There were no towers! The brain was in the screen. We were assured that of tutorial classes and maintenance (if we get the protection plan) and 24 for hour support if any problems arise.

We inquired about the features that we wanted; which was more memory and software to accommodate school work and hobby activities, we got what we wanted and more. Now its just a matter of learning about and utilizing features that MAC has to offer.

No comments: