Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 18, 2007

I'm finally on the computer. Today was crazy for me. My computer crashed. I just had too much crap in my computer. The recent downloads took my computer to the point of no return. I also think there is a virus. I have another computer but I do not have it hooked up to the Internet until now. I had to download a lot of software but I'm finally done.

I panicked!!!!!!!!!! I have school work and work things that need to be done. That's over with and I can get back to work.

I also had to deal with a sick dog. I don't know what he ate but he has been throw-up and pooping. You think that would stop him from putting his mouth on anything else! You would be wrong. I was cleaning his latest accident and there he was eating the cat food.

I'm having a great day

Lee Lee

No comments: