Friday, May 30, 2008

Today was a great day. It was my day off from work so I was able to spend time studying and cleaning. My weekdays are so busy. I usually have to stay up late to get some study time in but not on Fridays. Fridays I can wake up relaxed and take my time with what needs to be completed. My Husband is usually off on Fridays too. He always wakes up before me and cooks breakfast (He is a dream!).

I find hard to believe that I am writing about my life. My life is pretty boring. I never have anything to say that I believe is relevant.

I did complete my first assignments and I think I'm catching up for the time being. You know when think you have things under control things always goes astray and then you start all over again and again.

I had to order books and movies for the children library. I asked the kids through a survey what kind of books do they want. Most of the kids that were surveyed stated that they want more anime. So I began to select the material and I began to get interested in anime. I read and looked at so many that I got curious and now I hooked. This genre of entertainment is great. My favorite anime is Bleach. The story is about Shinigamis. Shinigamis are part of Japanese folklore. Most anime is based on the Japanese culture. There was one anime series that I really like that talks about feudal era. The series is called Basilisk. If you get a chance you have to watch it and believe me once you do you will get hooked.

Well, have to go!

Alicia

No comments: